“Develop a passion for learning.
If you do, you will never cease to grow.”
~Anthony J. D’Angelo
I hold a Masters Degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Alberta, and post degree certificates in the areas of addictions studies, eating disorders, management and marketing. I have also taken a variety of continuing education management courses & certificates in human resources, governance, social media marketing, supervisory skills and leadership. I hope to continue my education at the graduate level, and am currently exploring the possibility of a PhD and/ or an MBA in the months and years to come. A complete list of formal education is listed below:
- June 2009, Master of Education (Educational Psychology), University of Alberta
- April 2002, Bachelor of Arts with honors (Psychology & Philosophy), Augustana University College
Continuing Education Certifications
- August 2014, Certificate in Non-profit Management, MacEwan University
- December 2013, Management Skills for Supervisors, Red Deer College
- November 2013, Social Media & Marketing for Business, Red Deer College
- October 2013, Foundations of Governance, C.U.D.A.
- September 2013, Introduction to Human Resources, H.R.P.A.
Post Degree Certificates
- April 2011, Addictions Studies, Mount Royal University
- August 2013, Eating Disorders Prevention & Management, Douglas College